Greater Dayton Area Hospital Association
Center for Disaster Mental Health
241 Taylor Street, Suite 130
Dayton OH 45402
GDAHA Office: 937-228-1000
The CDMH will be a committee-based organization with two co-chairs. The co-chairs will be elected for two-year terms on alternate years. The CDMH will meet at least quarterly with minutes being recorded. Official membership will consist of representatives from partnering organizations including:
- Tri-County Board of Recovery & Mental Health Services
- Wright Patterson AFB School of Aerospace Medicine
- Wright State University College of Nursing and Health
- Other interested providers in the region are also invited.
For a binding vote there must be at least five of the partnering organizations represented and then it will be a simple majority of all attending the meeting. Funding for organization activities will be provided by the individual members as well as available state and federal funds.
- Develop networks of educated disaster mental health providers within the Miami Valley Region.
- Creation of regular, regional Disaster Mental Health Symposium.
- Promote a coalition of mental health partners supporting community responses during emergency events.