The CDMH will be a committee-based organization with two co-chairs. The co-chairs will be elected for two-year terms on alternate years. The CDMH will meet at least quarterly with minutes being recorded. Official membership will consist of representatives from partnering organizations including:
- Tri-County Board of Recovery & Mental Health Services
- Wright Patterson AFB School of Aerospace Medicine
- Wright State University College of Nursing and Health
- Other interested providers in the region are also invited.
For a binding vote there must be at least five of the partnering organizations represented and then it will be a simple majority of all attending the meeting. Funding for organization activities will be provided by the individual members as well as available state and federal funds.
- Develop networks of educated disaster mental health providers within the Miami Valley Region.
- Creation of regular, regional Disaster Mental Health Symposium.
- Promote a coalition of mental health partners supporting community responses during emergency events.
Greater Dayton Area Hospital Association
Center for Disaster Mental Health
241 Taylor Street, Suite 130
Dayton OH 45402
Direct CDMH Office: 937-424-2362
GDAHA Office: 937-228-1000